Unit 1 IT’S YOUR LIFE - PAGES 4 READERS
|Назад до p54ex1||p55ex2||Вперед до p56ex3|
p. 55, ex. 2
1 - c; 2 - b; 3 - a; 4 - c; 5 - b; 6 - c; 7 - a; 8 - b.
1. Hans was c) an honest fellow.
2. He lived in b) a small cottage.
3. Every day he worked a) in his garden.
4. Hans felt c) very proud of having a friend with such noble ideas.
5. The rich Miller b) never gave little Hans anything to help with food.
6. In winter, little Hans c) suffered from cold and hunger.
7. The Miller said: a) There is no good in my visit to see Hans.
8. The Miller's wife was b) pleased with her husband's words.