Unit 1 IT’S YOUR LIFE - Lesson 2 A Healthy Lifestyle
|p30ex1||Вперед до p30ex2|
Page 30 ex. 1 Work in pairs. Talk to your partner
1. How many hours’ sleep do you need every night? - I need at least 8 hours every night.
2. Do you fall asleep easily? - Usually I fall asleep easily but sometimes I do not sleep all night long.
3. What helps you fall asleep? - When I am tired or I have a walk before going to bed I fall asleep easily.
4. Do you wake up during the night or do you sleep like a log? - Usually I sleep like a log but sometimes I can wake up during the night.
5. Do you sometimes not sleep a wink? When does it happen? - Yes, sometimes I do not sleep a wink. It happens when I worry about something.
6. Do you dream? - Yes, sometimes I dream so it is so difficult to wake up.
7. Do you remember your dreams in the morning? - Yes, I remember my dreams quite often in the morning.
8. Do you wake up easily in the morning? - Usually I do not wake up easily in the morning especially when I have to go to school.